Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, March 2, 2020

Facial Rejuvenation for My Daughter’s Wedding


"I had the most wonderful experience at the Eye Care & Surgery Center with Dr. Chelnis who is a cosmetic eye and facial plastic surgeon. My daughter is getting married in December and I wanted to freshen myself up without looking overdone. I traveled from Philadelphia after doing some research for the perfect doctor. I learned of his expertise and made an appointment for a consult.  I knew immediately he was taking my concerns seriously.  He ultimately came up with the perfect solution.  Not only am I so happy with the results of the fillers he did in my lips and cheeks, but also the BOTOX in my forehead. Dr. Chelnis and his assistant Dawn kept me entertained throughout the entire visit. Their personalities and sense of humor made me feel like I was out with friends the entire time. I could not be happier and I love the results, it took years off of my face, I am totally ready for the wedding.  I cannot wait to see them again.  I highly recommend Dr. Chelnis as his recommendations were spot on."
Denise R.