Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Judy’s Cataract Surgery Story


“I waited and waited to have cataract surgery because I was scared. I waited so long I couldn’t drive anymore and nothing looked right. I was referred to Dr. Confino by a neighbor who had her cataracts done by him and was so happy and not even wearing glasses anymore, for anything. I went to see Dr. Confino and was told I could have the same type of lenses as my friend so I would most likely not need glasses anymore either. The procedure was painless, could not believe how long I waited to do it and it was that easy. The next day I was in his office for my post appointment, I was seeing like never before and asking him could he do the next eye that day even though I knew I had to wait a  couple of weeks for my next scheduled appointment. Don’t wait. I see great and now my friend and I both don’t need glasses to drive, yes I am driving again, or to read. Bless you Dr. Confino, Jerette and all the people at your office for making this so easy.”-Judy

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.