Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, September 3, 2018

A LASIK Experience Story


“Both my sister and I have worn glasses since we were small. My sister went to have LASIK after she waited years to gather the courage to do it. So when she decided it was time I was taking bets to see if she would go through with it. She did and could not stop raving about how great Dr. Confino and his staff were. They made her feel at ease from the first visit to the end of her procedure and now she was seeing 20/20 and rubbing it in my face. I decided to take the plunge and went to Dr. Confino. I was told I too qualified, and I made an appointment for my LASIK that very night. The next day when I went for for them to check my eyes, they told me I was 20/15!! Now I don’t stop rubbing THAT in my sister’s face and we are both telling everyone.”-KS

If you or someone you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.