Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Barbara & Life After cataract Surgery

“Dr. Shah did my cataract surgery with special lens implants that enable me to drive, watch TV, play with the grandkids, ski, golf and read my phone and tablet all without having to put on my glasses. My grandkids say I don’t quite look like myself and I tell them “that’s right I look better”.  I don’t even need to put on my glasses to see the menu when friends and I go out to dinner. They ask me how I am doing it and I answer, Dr. Shah!"

Barbara

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is an affiliate of Prism Vision Group and is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.