Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, July 6, 2020

Hannah Tells Us About LASIK


“I work in law enforcement and I am a mother of a 3 month old daughter. I have been wearing glasses and contact lenses since I am 14 years old. When I decided to go into law enforcement the contact lenses and glasses made me less confident in the field. I then had my daughter and the first time she cried during the night and couldn’t find my glasses to get to her that was when I told my husband I wanted LASIK. Dr. Confino was recommended by some colleagues that had gone to him for their LASIK and they are all 20/20. I went, qualified for the procedure and had my LASIK done at night, never missed a day of work. I was 20/15 when I went for my appointment the next day in the afternoon. I feel much more equipped to handle whatever situation I am faced with both professionally and personally. So easy and life changing."
Hannah S.

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is an affiliate of Prism Vision Group and is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.