Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Mrs. C’s Cataract Patient Story


“Dear Future Cataract Patients,
I would like to tell you about an exciting doctor I met. First let me tell you how. I live in senior housing and I asked around who everyone went to. The majority of them recommend Dr. Shah in Warren. I called for an appointment and was pleasantly surprised when I met Dr. Shah. She greeted me with a nice smile and said to me let's see what you’ve got. She told me that I had a cataract in each eye and that to see clearly we could do cataract surgery with lens implants. I had the cataract surgery in April and I want to thank her very much for restoring my vision. I have since recommended her to many residents here and they have agree that she is wonderful.

Thank you again Dr. Shah.
Sweetly,

 Ms. C”

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is an affiliate of Prism Vision Group and is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.