Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Doctor Chooses a LASIK Surgeon


“Dr. Confino came highly recommended. Being a doctor myself, I was eager to see what one of my patients was bragging about. I was seen initially for a VERY thorough exam and consultation. His bedside manner was second to none, accompanied by the same from his entire staff. I underwent a PRK procedure with ease. The consistent follow up care ensured I was healing correctly. Outside of having no discomfort whatsoever, I was able to return to my normal lifestyle, and work as a doctor, almost immediately. If you are looking for a fantastic eye surgeon and an office staff that compliments him, see Dr. Confino. I highly recommend him.”-Dr. D.

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.