Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2018

BJ Relays a Cataract Surgery Story


Dr. Confino, M.D.

“Dr. Confino got rid of my cataracts and my glaucoma drops.  When I went for my cataract exam Dr. Confino spent a lot of time explaining to me about my cataracts, how he would take care of them and also that he could maybe help to reduce my glaucoma drops.  I now see great and am down to only one drop for my glaucoma. It has been almost a year now and all is still well.”
BJ

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.