Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

Bill G’s LASIK Experience


“I decided to get LASIK because I am a firefighter and contacts weren’t cutting it anymore. I asked some of my buddies where I should go and over and over was told Dr. Confino. I did my research saw that Dr. Confino came highly recommended and is a Top Doc. I went to see him and after a thorough exam was told I could have LASIK. I was also informed that because I am a first responder I was entitled to a discount. That made it even better. I had it done, it was painless. The next day I was driving myself to the office for my visit and was told I was already 20/20. It was the best decision I ever made.” - Bill G.

If you or someone you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.