Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Cataract Patient Story from Leslie R

“I am so very happy with the result of my two surgeries, The Eye Care & Surgery Center, with you as the coordinator, Dr. Stahl  as the surgeon, and all the staff. Dr. Stahl  did a wonderful job.  One day after the surgery each eye was so much better than before the surgery.  One week after, I saw better than I've seen in decades.  I also see blue sky with white clouds, as opposed to aqua sky and cream clouds. I wish I had done this sooner, but I know I was truly ready. I am a little sensitive to light (my eyes were very clouded), but even that is not a problem. I have the glasses from the surgery, and no glare night glasses. I love playing hidden object games on my tablet, and I can now easily find the objects.  I can also see better to knit, crochet and sew. The drivers who drove me to ESSI were also professional and courteous. I am one happy lady! Again, thank you!”- Leslie R.

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.