Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, December 4, 2017

LASIK Story from Sandy

It felt like my friends were one by one, getting rid of their contact lenses. When I had enough and got up the courage to find out if I was a candidate, I asked them each where they had it done. These friends did not know each other, or some of them didn’t, they ALL said Dr. Confino. WOW. I knew that was the doctor I wanted. I went for my examination, was there for several hours. They checked everything about my eyes, as explained to me, so there would be no surprises. I explained that when I wake up at night I can’t even see my clock and trying to make my way around the house if my glassed fall off the nightstand is downright dangerous. When I was down with my consultation, I was told the best news, I could have LASIK done by Dr. Confino. I booked my treatment on the spot. I was so scared but Jerette and the staff calmed my nerves and assured me. The night of my surgery I was given a Xanax to calm my nerves. Jerette stayed with me and prepared me for treatment then I went in. It seemed like a few minutes and I was done, no pain, no discomfort. I left wearing some goggles I needed to keep on until the morning then drove myself back to Dr. Confino’s office the next morning to be checked. I was 20/20. To go from what I was to that seemed nothing short of a miracle. Now I am the one sending all my other friends and family to Dr. Confino!” Sandy C

If you or someone you know would like to learn more about Bladeless LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.