Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, October 2, 2017

Sherry’s Cataract Surgery Story

“I always was told I had astigmatism in my eyes and wore glasses and contacts to correct it. Without them, everything was blurry. When I developed cataracts Dr. Confino told me I could correct the cataract and the astigmatism and not have to wear any glasses for distance anymore, just some reading glassed I could buy at any drug store. He did my surgery with Toric lenses and the world became clear. He even game be something called monovision which allows me to read some so I only need glasses when I am reading something very small. I am ecstatic with my vision and the care I received from Dr. Confino, his staff and the surgery facility.”

Sherry

If you or someone you know experiences cloudy, blurry vision and difficulty with night driving and faded colors you might wish to learn more about cataracts, laser cataract surgery and lens implants by scheduling a cataract eye exam at The Eye Care & Surgery Center by calling The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visiting The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.