Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

LASIK patient Experience at The Eye Care & Surgery Center

“In June of 2016 I had laser vision surgery on my eyes and it was the best thing I ever did. I had a lot of hesitations when I first walked in because I feared that it would hurt or something could happen to my vision but after meeting the staff and the doctors, immediately they had eased any fears I might have had and I made my appointment before I even walked out the door. The procedure was so quick and was painless that I wondered why I ever waited so long to have this done! It's amazing to be able to see without contacts or glasses and just the feeling of not having to deal with putting contacts in my eyes and the discomfort of wearing them all day is one of the best feelings in the world. Also, after many years of paying for contacts, solution, glasses and checkups it pays off in the end to have the procedure. The staff and doctor are awesome and they make you feel very comfortable right on the spot. I was referred to them by several people and didn't feel the need to go anywhere else just because my overall experience with them from my initial call to my first visit. They also offer a really great payment plan that I took advantage of. I would totally refer this office and doctor to anyone who is looking to have this done. You won't be disappointed! “

Angela P

If you or someone you know would like to learn more about Bladeless LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment. The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.