Driving & Reading after Cataract Surgery

Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, October 17, 2016

Driving & Reading after Cataract Surgery

Roslyn Stahl, M.D.

Jan L., a cataract patient of Dr. Stahl shared the experience,

“I cannot say how pleasantly surprised I was with my cataract surgery on both my eyes. Dr. Stahl was amazing as she explained the process and what to expect in detail. Still, I had a hard time believing the recovery would be so minimal. The day after each surgery I was 100% functional with no bruising I could have driven myself home from the first surgery which corrected my distance vision. Before, I was limited to driving only familiar areas as I could not read street signs until I was right at the street. The second eye surgery corrected my close up reading vision. I no longer need glasses!”

If you or someone you know experiences cloudy, blurry vision and difficulty with night driving and faded colors you might wish to learn more about cataracts, laser cataract surgery and lens implants by scheduling a cataract eye exam at The Eye Care & Surgery Center by calling The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visiting The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.