I Counted the Days!

Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2016

LASIK: I Counted the Days!

Dominka S., one of our LASIK patients commented,


“I began wearing glasses in Elementary School. By the time I was in High School, I couldn’t wait until I was able to wear contacts and get rid of the glasses. For a while, that was enough. However, after a few years I noticed how much contacts were impacting my everyday life. I would wake up and aimlessly search for my glasses, as my vision was incredibly impaired. I would then have to wait to put my contacts in, because my eyes would be dry for some time in the morning. By the end of the day, my contacts would dry out and bother me so much I would have to put my glasses on instead. This pattern became so annoying I could not wait to finally get my Lasik procedure. The almost painless, and incredibly fast procedure was the best decision I have made thus far. My life is so much better now that I never have to worry about forgetting my glasses or contact lenses anywhere and not being able to see, or always having a second pair on hand just in case.”

If you or someone you know would like to learn more about Bladeless LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.