LASIK Patient Thank You!

Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2016

LASIK Patient Thank You!

One of our LASIK patients wrote in some appreciative comments……


“I would like to extend my heartfelt thank you to Dr. Confino, Jerette Lerner and the staff of The Eye Care & Surgery Center. I recently had LASIK Surgery and I must say it was one of the most phenomenal medical experiences that I have had. And that is amazing considering that it is surgery! My initial fear with any eye surgery was the possibility that I would see worse than before surgery or to that end that I may lose my vision altogether. However, with meeting all of the staff and Dr. Confino, all of those fears were put to rest. From the start, I was given a thorough evaluation and was impressed by how organized and pleasant the staff was at every step of the process. From that point, Dr. Confino conveyed all of his opinions on the data taken from my eye exams and determined that LASIK was an appropriate surgery for me. After meeting with him I was convinced that my eyes were safe and that I would wake up being able to see clearly. After completing the LASIK procedure, I was surprised by how little of any discomfort there was, and that I was able to wake up the following day with normal vision as if I was wearing my contact lenses. And finally, the most profound part of my experience is now being able to wake up every morning and not see the world as blurry but to truly experience the world and all of its beauty with a sense of clarity using my own eye site.

Thank you again for the gift of clear vision.

James P.
If you or someone you know would like to learn more about Bladeless LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.