Vision after LASIK Really is Better than Contacts

Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

Vision after LASIK Really is Better than Contacts

“I had LASIK surgery on both eyes and am extremely pleased with the outcome. I was a happy contact lens wearer for almost 25 years and was skeptical that this procedure would make any difference.  But after being convinced by many who had had the surgery done by Dr. Confino, I decided to go for it. After a few days post-surgery I can’t believe how good my eyes feel and I can see better than with my contacts. I never realized that it would feel this different to not wear contact lenses.”


Kim M.
If you or someone you know has a question about LASIK or would like to schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.


The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.