Eye Care & Surgery Center NJ Bladeless LASIK Laser Cataract Surgeon Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2019

U.S.M.C. LASIK Experience


“My name is Michael and I am a Master Sergeant in the United States Marine Corp. I had LASIK done with Dr. Confino because I wear contact lenses and I was notified I was being deployed overseas. I did not want to go into those environments with contact lenses or glasses. I felt I would not be at my best in every situation. A couple of my fellow marines had gone to Dr. Confino for their LASIK and they told me I should go see him. I later found out my aunt and uncle had also had their LASIK done years ago by him. I had my treatment done and am seeing great-20/20, very clear.”-Michael V.

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call The Eye Care & Surgery Center at 908-789-8999, visit The Eye Care & Surgery Center, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecareandsurgerycenter to schedule an appointment.

The Eye Care & Surgery Center is located at 592 Springfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090, 10 Mountain Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059 and 517 Route One South, Suite 1100, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, and is conveniently located for patients from throughout central and northern New Jersey.